Punjab National Bank customer’s has a facility to make the EPFO Payment Online with PNB Net Banking. This facility can be avail by the customer of any centralized Banking Branch of Punjab National Bank. For using this facility the customer must be registered with EPFO. The customer also should the PNB Internet Banking Activated on their account and must have the PNB Internet Banking Username and Password itself. This facility can be avail by the PNB Account holder who is also the Member of EPFO with UAN Activated Status. Please follow the following step to make the EPFO Payment Online with PNB Net Banking.
- Step:-1 first of all you need to Log on for EPFO Portal and Select TRRN Number to make the EPFO Online Payment with PNB
- Step:-2 Then, Select PNB and click on “Submit”
- Step:-3 Double check the Amount in Head Account and Total Amount.
- Step:-4 after that confirm and Submit for making the payment.
- Step:-5 Then Select the Category from Corporate / Retail Option.
- Step:-6 After Selecting the Category from Corporate / Retail Option you will be redirected to the PNB Internet Banking Login Page.
- Step:-7 Enter the PNB Internet Banking User ID and Password to Log on for PNB Net Banking.
- Step:-8 select the account from which you want to do the EPFO Payment.
- Step:-9 once you will do this you need to confirm the payment by Enter the “Transaction Password” of your PNB Account.
- Step:-10 once you will make successful payment, the payment transaction id will be generated and E-Receipt for the transaction will be available to get download for future reference.
- Step:-11 after successful payment the payment will be updated on EPFO under your UAN Member ID.
- Step:-12 the confirmation of your payment against the TRRN number will be provided by the EPFO.
To read more about PNB Net Banking Click Here to go Punjab National Bank Tutorial Portal
(Note:- If you got any Error while doing the EPFO Online Payment. Kindly check your PNB Internet Banking Account Amount immediately. If you found that the amount has been debited from your PNB Account. Then, please check the EPFO Portal before making other transaction to EPFO Portal.)
How to Know Your PRN Number to generate Duplicate Challan for EPFO
- Step:-1 Login to your PNB Internet Banking
- Step:-2 Go to Account Manu, then statement of account (In drop down)
- Step:-3 Put the Transaction Date Range.
- Step:-4 Select Display on Same Page.
- Step:-5 Click on “Statement”. After clicking on Statement you will be get your PRN Number of EPFO (for example:- “EPFO/12356012154000005 43101010000066/I “ (EPFO/12356012154000005 43101010000066/I is your PRN Number.) You can use this PRN Number to generate the Duplicate Challan.
If do you want to read more about EPFO Login or UAN Login Click Here for UAN Member Portal tutorial site.