PNB Corporate Net Banking service can be avail anytime & anywhere through the Internet. This is very quick, easy and convenient way of Internet Banking. The Punjab National Banking KYC compliant PNB Corporate Customer can avail this facility of PNB Corporate Net Banking. The PNB provide instant registration & activation to the PNB Corporate Customer. By availing this facility of Corporate Internet Banking, the customer got quick view facility of their account details/ Cheque Inquiry/ Statement of the account/ Nominee details. PNB also provide the easy limit setting process & Beneficiary Management System in this Corporate Account.
The PNB Corporate Customer can do the Fund Transfer to other PNB account, Inter-Bank fund transfer through NEFT & RTGS. They can also set a schedule for Future Transaction, there is a provision for recurring payment for PNB Corporate Customer. They can pay their Utility Bill & Service payment such as Mobile Bill, Electricity Bill, and Telephone Bill etc.
The PNB Corporate Net Banking can use for ticket book of Railway/Airlines, means the customer use this every where like, To pay the Government Taxes (GST), Unchargeable payment to various educational institutions. It’s can be for Donations and Subscriptions for example:- Golden Temple, Guruvayur Temple, Kerela, Puri and Radha Soami Satsang, Shri Jagannath Temple, and charitable institutes/Organization.
PNB Corporate Net Banking Security Features:- PNB provide Set Login Time Restrictions. The corporate account holder can Add/Modify and Delete the Beneficiaries as per the need. The customer can set the access level for the user on the account for example:- On Complete Account access, User Level access, No of Beneficiaries level access. PNB use IBS Shield in which the user needs to set his Image, Phrase & register for seven challenge questions.
How to do PNB Corporate Net Banking Registration
The PNB Corporate Customer (Authorized Signatory) needs to visit any of the nearest Punjab National Bank Branch and submit the request form for PNB Corporate Internet Banking which can be download from here. Please Click on PNB Corporate Internet Banking Registration Form. After downloading the form, take a print out and fill the form as per the details asked in the form. Submit in the nearest PNB Branch, The customer will get their Corporate ID, Administrator User ID & Password immediately.
The Corporate ID identifies the Corporate and is common for Admin User and Other Users. However, the Administrator has to perform all the Admin activities on the account including the creation of Users for Performing Transactions on the account if needed through the Admin User ID & Password.
How to do PNB Corporate Net Banking Login?
- Visit www.netpnb.com
- Click on “Corporate User”
- Corporate Admin put Corporate ID, Admin User ID, and Password. However, Other users will use Corporate ID and their respective User ID & Login Password which was set by the Corporate Administrator of the account.
- On first time login, the user will be prompted to enter the OTP which will receive on the registered Mobile Number of the Admin User.
- The user needs to set Seven Challenge Question/Answers, Phrase and Select an image as PNB use IBS Sheild for PNB Corporate Banking for Security Reason.
- The user also will be forced to change the Password.
How to Create Users for Login & Transaction in PNB Corporate Net Banking by Administrator?
Please follow the below-mentioned step in order to Create Users for Login & Transaction under your PNB Corporate Net Banking Account.
- Click on the “Corporate Admin” option
- Go to “User Maintenance” option.
- Click on “Create New” button.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name of that particular user.
- Select Manu Profile from the dropdown for Login & Transaction (CUSER) or Login Only (CVIEW).
- Select Customer ID Access Indicator, Division Access Indicator.
- Enter Mobile Number (User will receive an OTP on this number) and Email ID of the User.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Enter OTP (Received on the Registered Mobile Number of Administrator) then, click “Submit” to authenticate.
- User ID will be Created.
Now Administrator will Set Password for User:-
- Select the User for which Password needs to be set.
- Click on “Set Password” button.
- Select Check Box for setting Password. Then, set the Passwords manually.
- Enter OTP (Received on the Registered Mobile Number of the Administration).
- Click on “Submit” button to confirm setting of Password.