PNB Mobile Banking Registration and activation online by Debit Card have made the Banking very easy as we know that today’s nobody wants to go to the bank branch and waste the time in the queue as the people can do the banking work from their mobile handset from anywhere & anytime. It is a quick, simple and convenient way of Banking. Moreover, there are variants available for different types of handsets. There is one of the best things is the NRI customer can also avail the Mobile Banking Service through their Domestic Handset Mobile Number.
Please be advised that you may avail the following services through PNB Mobile Banking.
- Financial Mobile Banking Services
- Funds Transfer within PNB – By using Mobile Banking service you will be able to do fund transfer with Punjab National Bank.
- Interbank Fund Transfer – By using Mobile Banking facility you can do interbank fund transfer. Which means you can transfer the fund to the 3rd party PNB account.
- Utility Bill Payments – you can use Mobile Banking facility to pay your Utility Bill payment such as Electricity Bill, Mobile Bill, DTH Recharge, etc.
- Non-Financial Mobile Banking Services
- View Account Details – By Using Mobile Banking services you can view your account details and your KYC details.
- Cheque Related Services – You can use the Mobile Banking facility for Cheque related services as well such as a request for a New Cheque Book, Stop Cheque etc.
- Offline Service Request – You can use Mobile Banking to put any of the Offline Service Request.
- Value Added Services
- Online Registration and Password Reset facility are available for the PNB Debit Card holders & for retail Net Banking Users as well.
- Schedule Future Transactions – By Using Mobile Banking facility you may schedule future transactions as well. So, you do not need to keep the payment date in your mind. Like, if you are paying any of installments to anyone, you can set a Schedule Date for the Payment. It will automatically transfer on that particular date. So, no need to bother to remember that date each and every month.
- Create Recurring Transactions for installments – PNB Mobile Banking facility allows you to create recurring transactions for installments.
How to do Registration for PNB Mobile Banking
The customer can do online Registration through Debit Card if they are Debit Card holder. They can register online by visiting www.netpnb.com. Please follow the below-mentioned step in order to do Registration for PNB Internet Banking and PNB Mobile Banking as we can do the registration for both the services by selecting “Both” option while doing Registration Online.
- Please visit www.netpnb.com official website of Punjab National Bank.
- On the Homepage, you will find “Retail Internet Banking” Option. Just Click on that option.
- Once, you will click on that you will redirect to next page where you will find “New User” option. Just click on “New User” Option.
- Then, Select “Both” for “Internet Banking/Mobile Banking”.
- Enter your account number & Select “Type of Facility” (View & Transaction or View Only).
- After that, you receive an OTP (One Time Password), on your registered mobile number with PNB.
- Then, Enter your Debit Card Number & ATM PIN.
- Set your Login and Transaction Password.
- Here you will see the message for successful registration on the screen.
- Note down your User ID.
Note: – Now you are completely ready to use Mobile Banking and Internet Banking. As the users created online are activated immediately.
Through Punjab National Bank Branch
The customer can also register for Mobile Banking through Branch– They have to submit request form number PNB-1167 for mobile banking registration.
Through Punjab National Bank ATM
Please follow the below-mentioned step in order to register for Mobile Banking by using ATM.
- Visit any of the nearest PNB ATM and swipe your Debit Card.
- Select the Option of “Other Services”
- Select the Option of “More Services”
- Now Select “Mobile Banking Registration” on PNB ATM
- On Other Bank ATMs, You need to choose Mobile Banking Registration after entering your PNB Debit Card ATM PIN.
How to Download PNB mBanking App & Activation?
PNB mBanking App can be used through Andriod, ISO and windows phone. To use this Mobile Banking service. The customer needs to install the PNB mBanking App from Google Play Store, Itunes and Microsoft app store as per their handset Operating System. After Downloading the PNB Mobile Banking App, the user needs to activate it. Please follow the below mentioned complete procedure in order to activate your PNB mBanking App.
How to Activate PNB mBanking App
The PNB (Punjab National Bank) Mobile Banking App is available for Android, J2ME, Apple and Blackberry platforms:-
• You have to download the PNB Mobile Banking App through Google Play Store and other respective platforms as per the Operating System.
• Then, Click on “Set MPIN.”
• After that, you need to Enter Customer ID & Click on “Continue.”
• Then, Enter the Date of Birth as provided at the time of registration for Mobile Banking Services.
• Then, you will receive the auto-generated 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
• You need to enter “OTP” in the respective field and click on “Activate.”
• Then, you need to Set 4-digit MPIN (Numeric only), which will be used for login in Mobile Banking App. It will be your Mobile Banking Password.
• Finally, you need to confirm MPIN by re-entering the same in the respective field.
- Type PNB mBanking App in the Search. You will find the App like Below Posted Images.
- Click on the PNB mBanking App.
- Install PNB mbanking app in your phone by click on Intall Button.
- Accept the “term & conditions” by clicking on the Accept button.
- Accept PNB mBanking App Terms and Conditions by click on the “I Accept” Button.
- Put your PNB Internet Banking / PNB Mobile Banking User ID in the User ID field. Then click on “Continue” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile Number. You just need to put that OTP in “SMS OTP” field. Click on “Activate” button.
- Enter your “MPIN” then confirm it by entering the same “MPIN”. (MPIN will be your PNB mbanking App Password which can be set as per your chose)
- Here you have completed the PNB mBanking App activation procedure.
- In order to login into PNB mbanking App. Put your User ID and MPIN.
PNB Mobile Banking Key Features of Punjab National Bank
Few Online Services & remittances may be available from 6 AM to 10 PM or as per RBI timings.