PNB Net Banking Online User Registration: – The time changes very fast, this generation does not want to visit the bank branches for the banking work. They can do this kind of work using the internet. So, we are going to provide the little bit guidance about how to register yourself for PNB Net Banking. So, you can do your banking work from any place. Using this facility, the customers would be able to register for PNB’s Internet Banking Services online, without visiting branch. The facility is available only for self-operated saving and current account customers. Only for that customer who has already registered for the SMS Alerts facility with PNB.
How to do PNB Net Banking Online User Registration – Retail User
When you will search for PNB Net Banking you will find the PNB Official Website: www.netpnb.com Link on the Google Search Page. After clicking on that link you reach to PNB Net Banking Login page. Where you will also get the option for the “New User”.
Step:-1 clicking Upon the new user button as mentioned above. It will redirect you to the online form where the customer needs to enter the Account Details, such as Account Number and Date of Birth or PAN Card Number.
Step:-2 After putting the correct required information data, it will ask you to generate an OTP.
Step:-3 Once OTP received on your registered Mobile number. You need to put OTP and if you have put the correct OTP. Then you will see a new screen where you can validate Account details/ATM credentials.
Step:-4 If your details will be correct then you will see next screen, where you can set your passwords and if these processes complete successfully then you will see success message
You can use PNB Net Banking once you complete the PNB Net Banking Online User Registration Process
- PNB Net Banking Registration through PNB ATMs.
The PNB account holder can submit the PNB form 1063 after filing the asked information at the ATM. You may download the PNB form 1063 from here as well by clicking on “PNB form 1063“. Once you download the form, just take print out of it and fill the form accordingly and put the form in the PNB ATM Box which is available in each of every PNB ATM.
- PNB Net Banking Registration through PNB Branch by Submitting Request Form no PNB-1063 in Branch
You may download the PNB form 1063 from here as well by clicking on “PNB form 1063“. Once you download the form, just take print out of it and fill the form accordingly. Visit your nearest PNB Branch and Submit the request over there in the PNB Branch.
- PNB Net Banking Registration through PNB Call Center.
The Punjab National Bank customer can make for PNB Internet Banking Request. Please find the Below Mentioned PNB Call Center Number.
1800 180 2222 (Toll-Free Number)
1800 103 2222 (Toll-Free Number)
0120 2490000 (Tolled Number)
when you put the PNB Internet Banking Request through Call by calling to the PNB Call Center. They will not provide the Password on the Call. They send the Internet Banking Password by Courier to your registered address.
PNB Net Banking Online User Registration General Guidelines
- This facility is for only Retail IBS Users.
- The facility available for only self-operated saving and current account customers.
- The customer gets only limited attempt per day for this facility
- You will not be able to successfully complete the process if the desired details provided by you are incorrect/incomplete.
- The net banking service will activate for the user within 24-48 hrs. After successful registration,
- You can also request for an internet banking facility by speaking to our 24-hour Customer Care or by contacting a branch.
- If internet banking is already availed over the customer ID associated with the desired account, this facility cannot be used.
- If the customer ID is already linked to any internet banking user id, the customer will not be able to use this facility.
Using Security Tips
- Do not reveal (share) the Passwords over the Phone/Email etc. to any person including Bank.
- Change your password regularly. Keep your password a combination of Alphabets, special characters, and numbers.Use on-screen KEYPAD for logging when you are not using your own PC.
- Don’t click on website links/attachments in unknown/suspicious emails. These links may take you to a replica of bank’s website and ask for the keying in your user-id and password.
- In the case of doubt, re-confirm the PNB’s website by double clicking the padlock symbol/icon in the address bar to ensure the site is running in secure mode before you input any confidential/sensitive information.
- Clicking on the “Padlock” symbol/icon and on server certification symbol will display details of the server certificate in the favor of Punjab National Bank.
- To ensure safe and genuine login always enter bank’s website either through www.netpnb.com or www.pnbindia.in
Please confirm the authentication of the person when he/she calls you. PNB does not ask for details of your Account/PIN/Password. Therefore anyone pretending to be asking you information from the bank/technical team may be fraudulent entities, so please beware. You should know how to operate net transactions and if you are not familiar you may refrain from doing so. You may seek bank’s guidance in this regard. The bank is not responsible for wrong transactions and wanton disclosure of details by you. Viewing option and transactions option on the net is different. You may exercise your option diligently.
How to Reset PNB Net Banking Password?
Please follow the below-mentioned step in order to reset your PNB Net Banking Password Online.
- Visit at www.netpnb.com
- Click on Retail User option then enter the USER ID on the login screen and click on “Continue”
- Click on “Forgot Password” Link just placed at the bottom.
- Now, you will redirect to Password reset Screen, Enter your USER ID and Click on Submit.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered Mobile Number.
- Now, Enter OTP, Debit Card Number, Linked Account Number & ATM PIN then, click on “Continue”
- Now you will get the field to Set your New Login and Transaction Passwords.